Wireless, no installation required. Use on your head unit or your phone.
Connects to Android or Iphone.
Just 3 Simple Steps External Mount Sensors
Monitor 4 sensors, for 4 wheels car
Displayed on DVD / car monitor Connecting to USB
Reliable full alarm function
FCC & CE certificate
What is TPMS?
TPMS is an abbreviation for "Tire Pressure Monitoring System". It is an electronic system for monitoring the air pressure in a vehicles tire and automatically transmitting a warning to the driver in the event of an under or over inflated tire. TPMS is an automated system that monitors the air pressure in a vehicle's tires. When air pressure in one or more tires drops 25 percent or more below the correct pressure, a warning indicator alerts the driver. TPMS typically delivers these alerts to the driver.
Cost Saving - Helps drivers correctly adjust tire pressures, reducing fuel consumption caused by under-inflated tires. Fuel savings: According to the GITI, for every 10% of under-inflation on each tire on a vehicle, a 1% reduction in fuel economy will occur. In the United States alone, the Department of Transportation estimates that under inflated tires waste 2 billion US gallons (7,600,000 m3) of fuel each year. Also reduces tire wear extending tire life. Under inflated tires are the #1 cause of tire failure and contribute to tire disintegration, heat buildup, ply separation and sidewall/casing breakdowns. Further, a difference of 10 pounds per square inch (69 kPa; 0.69 bar) in pressure on a set of duals literally drags the lower pressured tire 2.5 metres per kilometre (13 feet per mile). Moreover, running a tire even briefly on inadequate pressure breaks down the casing and prevents the ability to retread. Decreased downtime and maintenance: Under-inflated tires lead to costly hours of downtime and maintenance. Improved safety: Under-inflated tires lead to tread separation and tire failure, resulting in 40,000 accidents, 33,000 injuries and over 650 deaths per year. Further, tires properly inflated add greater stability, handling and braking efficiencies and provide greater safety for the driver, the vehicle, the loads and others on the road.
1. USA requires all brand new vehicles from September 1st, 2007 must be equipped with TPMS.
2. Europe has introduced a series of requirements for safety and environment imposing mandatory adoption of LRRT and TPMS for vehicles from 2012.
3. TPMS will affect the whole world.
1. Real-time monitoring both tire pressure and temperature.
2. Powerful functions: including low / high pressure alarm, leak alarm , high temperature alarm and sensor failure alarm.
3. Screen displays pressure of 4 tires simultaneously.
4. Standard pressure and temperature alarm threshold can be set, unit can display: pressure in Bar or PSI, temperature in°C or°F.
5. Automatic identification of mobile status and stationary status to change work mode thus save battery power.
Compatibility and installation
Easy to install if your car has a monitor or multimedia system (like in-dash system) which has a USB.
Specification External Sensor Option
- Audio alarm
- Background real-time monitoring, intuitive operation
- Choose Pressure unit for option: Bar, Psi, Kpa, Kg.
- Choose Temperature Units: （℃ or ℉）
- USB hot plug, lossless installation, simple assembly and disassembly
- Human voice alarm
temperature: -40 to 120℃
- Pressure range: 0 to 65Psi (4.5Bar)
- Pressure accuracy: ±1.5Psi (0.1Bar)
- Temperature accuracy: ±3℃
- Transmission power: <10dBm
- Transmission frequency: 433.92MHz
- Dimension: 73*63*10mm (Length*Width*Height)
- Battery life: 5 years (Non-replaceable battery)
- Weight: 38 grams
- Tire Pressure
External Sensor Size: 24x18mm
- Material: PVC(Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Static average operating current: ≤ 20mA
- transmission frequency: 433.92MHZ
- Transmission Power: ＜10dBm
- Working temperature range: -40℃ - +80℃
- Temperature accuracy: ±3℃
- Pressure monitoring range: 0-4.5Bar(65 Psi)
- Pressure accuracy: ±0.1Bar(1.5Psi)
- Language: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Pressure Unit: Bar, Psi, Kpa, Kg
- Temperature Unit: ℃, °F
- Reset Defaults:
- Pressure Alarm Upper Limit(3.2Bar, 46Psi);
- Pressure Alarm Lower Limit(1.8Bar, 26Psi);
- Temperature Alarm Upper Limit(70℃)
Choose from Internal sensor OR external sensor , please select Internal or External from the Options.
TPMS Tire Pressure Monitor On Screen Plug and Play USB (external or Internal Sensors)
- Product Code: TPMS ANDROID
- Availability: 40